The Adie Broswon Group is fully committed to the protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, compliance with applicable environmental legislation and fulfilment of our compliance obligations. Our key commitments are to:
• Meet and exceed all the standards as stipulated by environmental laws that relates to respective Units of the Group.
• Incorporate environmental responsibility into all business operations by planning environmental protection, reviewing and developing policy, by setting targets and reviewing.
• Minimise waste by implementing a systematic waste minimisation programme and evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Group.
• Utilise the best available techniques keeping in view the protection of environment.
• Reduce emissions to air and reduce energy and resource consumption.
• Ensure that employees and other stakeholders are made aware of their individual responsibilities by effective communication.
The safety and health of our employees is the Group’s most important business consideration. The Adie Broswon Group is committed to provide a safe and healthy working environment and achieving an injury and illness free work place.To meet our commitment, we willcomply and endeavour to exceed applicable regulatory safety and health requirements and set the highest standards.The Company pledges to do the following:
• Recognise safety and health as an integral part of our operations; consider safety and health in every decision we make and in every activity we perform.
• Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
• Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards, and comply with all applicable safety and health requirements.
• Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
• Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
• Enforce Company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
• Promptly report incidents, investigate for root causes and ensure lessons learnt are shared and deployed across the Group companies
Quality is an integral part of Adie Broswon’s Corporate Business Principles. These principles guide our actions to deliver products and services that are safe, compliant and preferred. We are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction and statutory requirements at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members. It is compulsory that all staff recognise and accept our philosophy of quality products and services delivery, accepting accountability for their own output. We are committed to:
• Attain and exceed quality standards for all our products and services as required by applicable laws.
• Attain product leadership through state of art manufacturing/ processing facilities and practices.
• Train employees in application of modern methods and instruments for continuous improvement.
• Evaluate process productivity and efficiency for the purposes of improvement thereof.
• Increase awareness on main quality problems at the shop floor level.
• Optimise and standardise all processes using cutting edge technology and instruments of the Production System.
• Engage employees in process improvement and build a quality culture in the Company.
• Assess and take steps to improve consumer satisfaction with the quality of products and services.
• Minimize energy consumption and waste.
• Aim efforts at reducing expenses, improving productivity and efficiency of processes.
• Strive for perfection in everything we do.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
Adie Broswon Group seeks to impact people's lives through its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. CSR is the continuing commitment by business to act ethically and to contribute to nation's economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local communities and society at large. We strive for socio economic upliftment of the local weaker sections of the society.
The concept of CSR has paved a way for businesses to return back to the society from the profits it earns. Such initiatives on the part of a Company to improve livelihood of people and preserving environment at surroundings of its operations also go a long way in gathering acceptance from local communities.
The Group serve its communities by:
• Focusing on environment protection by using ecofriendly technologies and processes
• Tree plantation in and around our manufacturing facilities to maintain a clean and green work place.
• Ensuring they benefit from its presence by proactively responding to their needs.
• Providing all assistance during times of disasters.
• Encouraging its employees to volunteer.
• Organizing camps for Medical Checkup, Blood Donation and bring about awareness on issues like hygiene.
• Helping local communities for their socio economic upliftment.